RIL Community

Profits
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:25 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby Profits » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:13 pm


MRK
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby MRK » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Share NAV is very impreive around 20. But last quaret EPS is rs 4/= is consist of big amount of non normal transaction. Now they are calling for a right issue at 8. But still share price is less than 8.
Soo dear experties please explain what will be the impact to share. Beacuse im very new to hear as well as studing CSE.

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Profits wrote:https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/5441518430469_1544.pdf

Can be Another ldev on the cards ;;)

Could be if the rights are at 2 or 3. But this one is above the normal market price hence it won't be much attractive. Hence better to stay out of it ATM
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
PATHFINDER
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 528
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby PATHFINDER » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

PATHFINDER wrote:https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6091510140548_1544.pdf

Acquisition of 30% stake of UML by RIL.

Cost for the transaction was 2.3Bn.Now RIL have to go for a mandatory offer to buy remaining shares of UML.
As said in the particular announcement RIL targeting 51% of UML.Cost will be 3.91Bn for 51% stake.

RIL has 6Bn retain earnings, they can utilize that fund for the transaction.

Or they have to go for a loan or right issue to get the fund.Currently RIL has low DER.But they are currently paying nearly 30% as finance cost of Gross profit.If they go for a big loan there bottom line would badly get a hit.

On positive side RIL gets good valuable lands from UML which they can develop as stated in the announcement.

RIL will be a good interesting share in coming quarters.


My assumption of a right issue is right then. :D
TIMING IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: RIL Community

Postby PAT » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Over 1 million shares traded around Rs 7.70/7.90.....

But Right issue @ Rs 8/=

....... :-B :-?
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby stocks hunter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:57 am

PATHFINDER wrote:
PATHFINDER wrote:https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6091510140548_1544.pdf

Acquisition of 30% stake of UML by RIL.

Cost for the transaction was 2.3Bn.Now RIL have to go for a mandatory offer to buy remaining shares of UML.
As said in the particular announcement RIL targeting 51% of UML.Cost will be 3.91Bn for 51% stake.

RIL has 6Bn retain earnings, they can utilize that fund for the transaction.

Or they have to go for a loan or right issue to get the fund.Currently RIL has low DER.But they are currently paying nearly 30% as finance cost of Gross profit.If they go for a big loan there bottom line would badly get a hit.

On positive side RIL gets good valuable lands from UML which they can develop as stated in the announcement.

RIL will be a good interesting share in coming quarters.


My assumption of a right issue is right then. :D


Yes correct.

Still they have retained earnings more than Rs8.0bn in their books as well.

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby stocks hunter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:04 am

PAT wrote:Over 1 million shares traded around Rs 7.70/7.90.....

But Right issue @ Rs 8/=

....... :-B :-?


Can you all remember the SHL share price when the rights issue was announced. Just see the present trading price of SHL??

Who knows anything can happen in CSE/// =)) =))

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 am

Then we should have a private placement as well ne =))
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14676
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: RIL Community

Postby SHARK » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am

Rights Issues by some rights factory were made to steal money from the public listed companies.
SHL and some companies giving real meaning of a Rights Issue, is my understanding.

*not holding
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 am

I have my reservations. [-(
Value Invest Profit

yellow bird
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 5:17 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby yellow bird » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Over 75% of the company shares are with Yaseen family. So they are willing to invest over I billion to keep their share percentages intact. I think expecting something similar to SHL SP movement is not unreasonable

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3334
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby stocks hunter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Rightly mentioned it YB......

RIL was announced it's IPO @Rs8.0/share last year & it's fairly valued IPO.

Later they acquired 51% of UML & add value to the RIL. At company level they are performing really well and the profits are on increasing trend.

As YB mentioned the ownership of the company is mainly with yaseen family & their holding is almost 80% of the issued share capital.

Major share holder of UML Mr.M.A. Yaseen has sold part of his stake in UML together with other minority share holders to RIL at a very attractive price of Rs78./Even the independent advisers has mentioned that the Rs78/ offer price is not attractive.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4208

This clearly shows the value of 51% stake in UML to RIL.

Even though they have retained earning to the value of Rs8.0bn now still they have decided to go for a RI at the IPO price(Not at ARTIFICIALLY elevated price like SHL) of Rs8.0. If they are smart they should have done this at a higher price level.

80% of the ownership of the RIL is with yaseen family & they will not dilute their holding in RIL at this stage since they wanted to keep the UML also under their radar & will go for it for sure.

So this is a fair & a good RI issue for me & not like SHL RI.

We all know how SHL has done their IPO at a highly over priced price of Rs29. In secondary mkt SHL never reached the IPO price & the highest reported price still in the board reflected as Rs28.
After that we know what has happened to SHL & share price which came down to low as Rs8.0 levels.

However now they have announced a private placement of shares & a RI @Rs17 once again & given a bait to all of us by artificially increasing(my view) the share price above Rs20 levels. The company which the 19% private placement is going to happen in SHL is registered in Mauritius.(We know how genuine the companies registered in this Island..... =)) =)) =)) )

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 7_1075.pdf

Just see the directors buying before the announcement during the current year.....

01. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 9_1075.pdf

02. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 2_1075.pdf

03. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 9_1075.pdf

04. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 4_1075.pdf

If anybody wants to see the director dealings of SHL before 31/12/17 pl refer this thread......

https://www.cse.lk/home/company-info/SH ... ouncements

& see what is happening now........ =)) =))

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_annou ... 30769_.pdf

I don't want to criticize any company dealings here but wanted to mention that RIL IPO is a genuine, value investment for the future....

PS...You all can remember how people criticize the LDEV & it"s Rights issue at the beginning & now all are enjoying the benefits silently.

Pl treat this as only my idea & DYOA before taking any decision..

:) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profits
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:25 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby Profits » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 pm

This should be trading above 10/-, given its fundamental value trading opportunity on the cards.

Chanuth
New Member
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:22 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby Chanuth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 pm

thanks so much stocks Hunter for valuable explanation about the current situation of this share.

User avatar
GB
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:23 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby GB » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Thank you SH for valuable inputs

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14676
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: RIL Community

Postby SHARK » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:00 pm

i think RIL,BPPL,MGT could be some future winners...... along with LVEF,VPEL
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

pure equity
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 12:19 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby pure equity » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 pm

:ymhug: :ymhug: thanks Shark,Blue whale, stock hunter and all other contributor

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: RIL Community

Postby PAT » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:39 pm

stocks hunter wrote:Rightly mentioned it YB......

RIL was announced it's IPO @Rs8.0/share last year & it's fairly valued IPO.

Later they acquired 51% of UML & add value to the RIL. At company level they are performing really well and the profits are on increasing trend.

As YB mentioned the ownership of the company is mainly with yaseen family & their holding is almost 80% of the issued share capital.

Major share holder of UML Mr.M.A. Yaseen has sold part of his stake in UML together with other minority share holders to RIL at a very attractive price of Rs78./Even the independent advisers has mentioned that the Rs78/ offer price is not attractive.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4208

This clearly shows the value of 51% stake in UML to RIL.

Even though they have retained earning to the value of Rs8.0bn now still they have decided to go for a RI at the IPO price(Not at ARTIFICIALLY elevated price like SHL) of Rs8.0. If they are smart they should have done this at a higher price level.

80% of the ownership of the RIL is with yaseen family & they will not dilute their holding in RIL at this stage since they wanted to keep the UML also under their radar & will go for it for sure.

So this is a fair & a good RI issue for me & not like SHL RI.

We all know how SHL has done their IPO at a highly over priced price of Rs29. In secondary mkt SHL never reached the IPO price & the highest reported price still in the board reflected as Rs28.
After that we know what has happened to SHL & share price which came down to low as Rs8.0 levels.

However now they have announced a private placement of shares & a RI @Rs17 once again & given a bait to all of us by artificially increasing(my view) the share price above Rs20 levels. The company which the 19% private placement is going to happen in SHL is registered in Mauritius.(We know how genuine the companies registered in this Island..... =)) =)) =)) )

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 7_1075.pdf

Just see the directors buying before the announcement during the current year.....

01. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 9_1075.pdf

02. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 2_1075.pdf

03. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 9_1075.pdf

04. https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFi ... 4_1075.pdf

If anybody wants to see the director dealings of SHL before 31/12/17 pl refer this thread......

https://www.cse.lk/home/company-info/SH ... ouncements

& see what is happening now........ =)) =))

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_annou ... 30769_.pdf

I don't want to criticize any company dealings here but wanted to mention that RIL IPO is a genuine, value investment for the future....

PS...You all can remember how people criticize the LDEV & it"s Rights issue at the beginning & now all are enjoying the benefits silently.

Pl treat this as only my idea & DYOA before taking any decision..

:) :)


Many thanks SH for the details....... :-bd
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
matrix
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:03 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RIL Community

Postby matrix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:47 am

Thanks SH. New entrants better avoid as RI things usually go south.
Stuck in a generation where LOYALTY is just a tatoo, LOVE is just a quote & lying is the new TRUTH

eco
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:16 am
Flag: Cambodia

Re: RIL Community

Postby eco » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am

Is it Collection or Not much interest?

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: RIL Community

Postby PAT » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Time will tell us
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: RIL Community

Postby PAT » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Seems stuck around 7.50/7.70
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)


Return to “Communities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests