RED FLAG

Chaminda
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: RED FLAG

Postby Chaminda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Greediness can blind you and your qualities guys...So we will gain ethically not driving new comers to corners..
May be investors from very old days couldn't remember their younger ages.. ;)

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:00 pm

SHARK wrote:The more you share the more you gain.... :D

නැත. මෙතනෙ වෙන්නේ ඒකෙ අනිත් පැත්ත. කොටස් ටික නම් කරලම කියනකොට සමහරු හිතනවනේ මේ ලෑස්තිය කට්ටියව අන්දන්ඩ කියලා.
Value Invest Profit

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 pm

I dont think so blue ....
we have to look for both sides, future earning potentials and limitations.... world prices and trends.... production limitations due to weather .....stock traits, etc
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Investor from 1985 wrote:
Blue Whale wrote:ඔබ නිවැරදියි Contra මෙතන වෙලා තියෙන්නේ අපි යායුතු දේවල් ගැන කියනවා වගේම එවා සීඝ්‍රගාමීව යන එකෙනේ. හැබැයි ඉතින් සද්ද නැතුව ශේප් එකේ අරගෙන නිකන් ඉන්නත් තිබුනා. වැඩේ කියන්නේ අපිට අමාරුවක් තියෙනවනේ අපි දන්න දේ අනික් ඈයො එක්ක බෙදා ගන්නැතුව ඉන්ඩ බැරි එක.

THOUGHT OF THE DAY

I wanted it come from your words BW....

I have been trying to get it from u BW, I realized about you back in january. there are experts but only one BW here ..... ^:)^

ඒකනම් හොද අගය කිරීමක්. අඩුම තරමින් එහෙමවත් හිත හදාගන්න පුලුවන්නේ.
Value Invest Profit

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:07 pm

we discuss in a well mannered way ... highlighting pluses and minuses .... its normal we need buyers as well as sellers for vibrant market
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

Xmart
Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst

Postby Xmart » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:27 pm

well, red flag about Tea is just to keep unseasoned investors in check and protect the good contributors who foresaw the plantation rally and tea price appreciation. otherwise, people who caught in the top would blame the person who did a tremendous work to expose these stats and figures for betterment of community. i know, it takes hell of a brainpower and time to do a comprehensive analysis, moreover an accurate one. it is understandable that such person can get disheartened but should understand that its for common good.

so, i think we should thank all good contributors who did a great job here and at the same time aware of risk factors and potential factors of each industry. after all, investing or trading is not for immature but for serious people who see the holistic picture of capital market.

cheer!
Feed The Bull.. Hunt The Bear..

PAT
Flag: Australia

Postby PAT » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Xmart wrote:well, red flag about Tea is just to keep unseasoned investors in check and protect the good contributors who foresaw the plantation rally and tea price appreciation. otherwise, people who caught in the top would blame the person who did a tremendous work to expose these stats and figures for betterment of community. i know, it takes hell of a brainpower and time to do a comprehensive analysis, moreover an accurate one. it is understandable that such person can get disheartened but should understand that its for common good.

so, i think we should thank all good contributors who did a great job here and at the same time aware of risk factors and potential factors of each industry. after all, investing or trading is not for immature but for serious people who see the holistic picture of capital market.

cheer!

Well said X ... :-bd
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

NC+

Postby NC+ » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Agree with Xmart.. People will thanks, appraise untill things happens on their benefit, but once things get wrong, the same members will point out and blame on that contributor who showed the way.
"පූජාසනයේ ඔබ හිදුවා, ඔබට පුදන මේ ලෝකයමයි හෙට, ඔබට එරෙහි වී නැගිටින්නේ" කියල නන්දා මාලිනි මහත්මිය ගයන ගීයකුත් තියෙන්නේ..
"...කිරියෙන් පැණියෙන් උතුරා යන කළ ලොව ඔබ පාමුල හඬා වැටේ
අත මිට හිඟ වී බෙල සුන් වන කළ, ලොව ඔබ හිස මත කඩා වැටේ..."
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afJkxZVgqy8) In history there're such incidents.

Hence, those biggest contributors have to be careful same time, I think that's what Shark and other seniors trying to do. Is to protect our biggest contributors, and other members and all. Because still nothing has happened ne... Nothing to misunderstand.
And I remember a good story in relation with this that I've heard few years ago...

Father is flying a kite. His son is watching him carefully. After some time son says

"Dad Because of the string the kite is not able to go any further higher."

Hearing this, the father smiles and breaks the string. The kite goes higher after breaking of the thread and then shortly after that it comes and falls on the ground. The child is very dejected and sad.

The father sits next to him and calmly explains :

" Son, in life we reach a certain level of prosperity and then we feel that there are certain things in our life that are not letting us grow any further like Home, Family, Culture, Friendship, Rules, Policies etc. We feel we want to be free from those strings which we believe are stopping us from going higher. But, remember son. Going higher is easier than staying at the higher level. And friends, family, Rules and culture etc are the things that will help us stay stable at the high heights that we have achieved. If we try to break away from those strings our condition will be similar to the kite."
"Letting your emotions over-ride your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure."

lukedesilva

Postby lukedesilva » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Government is to bring Price Control to Private Hospitals. What rates are to be control has not been indicated yet. Have to wait for the final announcement

Investor from 1985
Flag: Great Britain

Postby Investor from 1985 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Xmart wrote:well, red flag about Tea is just to keep unseasoned investors in check and protect the good contributors who foresaw the plantation rally and tea price appreciation. otherwise, people who caught in the top would blame the person who did a tremendous work to expose these stats and figures for betterment of community. i know, it takes hell of a brainpower and time to do a comprehensive analysis, moreover an accurate one. it is understandable that such person can get disheartened but should understand that its for common good.

cheer!

Thanks Xmart for nice advise. also now I came to know all this red flag about Tea... :ymapplause:

also NC got another :ymapplause:

Back in november 2016 one investor recommend TEC for me and said follow SHARK , I joind and monitored all expert's over here. I found why my friend and brokers recommend TEC as very infomative and reliable. after almost 8month, I have picked 15 stock as of today they all recomended by Shark & BW and backed by other expert in TEC . I also have few on my own picks separately. I'm glad and thankful for giving me opportunities. there may be thousand like me. service members get here money can't buy.

I have not forgotten my young age as investor doing paper trading for 3 complete years to know what is stock market, thats why I'm here ( having lost free PF is the proof ) Picking you guy's choices , use our money & strategy until 2018 we can continues discussions then start celebrating..... cheers ^:)^
If you can stay positive in a negative situation you WIN. $-)

Hawk Eye
Research Analyst
Research Analyst

Postby Hawk Eye » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Let me be straightforward with what i said above..The Greedy will get caught..

Xmart has shared a valuable article... For me the June and September Quarter going to be bad quarters for most of the Companies..Knowing this Brokers are front running the market before results and some big investors are wisely exiting.

Those who take advantage and trade short will gain..and those who buy and hold to gain more will loose..these are the greedy boys

Finally small time traders wont be able to hold what is dumped on them..and will sell down...and the big guys will buy at lower again

Now... we can gain on these share...but at what price we enter decides everything..

Good Luck

stockback
Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst

Postby stockback » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 am

Hawk Eye wrote:Let me be straightforward with what i said above..The Greedy will get caught..

Xmart has shared a valuable article... For me the June and September Quarter going to be bad quarters for most of the Companies..Knowing this Brokers are front running the market before results and some big investors are wisely exiting.

Those who take advantage and trade short will gain..and those who buy and hold to gain more will loose..these are the greedy boys

Finally small time traders wont be able to hold what is dumped on them..and will sell down...and the big guys will buy at lower again

Now... we can gain on these share...but at what price we enter decides everything..

Good Luck

are you talking about Tea and plantation?

ruwan999

Postby ruwan999 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:37 am

CIFL moving again ,should it be under RED FLAG

lukedesilva

Postby lukedesilva » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Its a Bloody RED FLAG.

Return to “Communities”