MAL Community

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14676
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

MAL Community

Postby SHARK » Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Dear All

How did we miss this from the plantation sector.

Anyways PRICE bottomed out @2.30 and had a RES around 3.20

Giving a perfect AT target towards 4.10.

Coincidentally CMP is 4.10

Report is out and fantastic results.....

The RUN we saw 2.80 to 4.10 would have been in anticipation of the results overall of plantation sector. As we all knew results going to be better than LY.

Look carefully and try to lock in.... as deemed fit.

technically we have reached the TARGET.

sorry i could not highlight the trade earlier.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14676
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: MAL Community

Postby SHARK » Wed May 17, 2017 4:43 pm

mal.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Wed May 17, 2017 5:31 pm

EPS of 46 cents with a book value of 12.9. @ CMP massive. Let's see what is the reaction tomorrow.

Thanks
BW
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
Shadow walker
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 1760
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 8:59 am
Flag: Sweden

Re: MAL Community

Postby Shadow walker » Wed May 17, 2017 5:42 pm

SHARK wrote:Dear All

How did we miss this from the plantation sector.

Anyways PRICE bottomed out @2.30 and had a RES around 3.20

Giving a perfect AT target towards 4.10.

Coincidentally CMP is 4.10

Report is out and fantastic results.....

The RUN we saw 2.80 to 4.10 would have been in anticipation of the results overall of plantation sector. As we all knew results going to be better than LY.

Look carefully and try to lock in.... as deemed fit.

technically we have reached the TARGET.

sorry i could not highlight the trade earlier.



I think we missed CTBL too.. last quarter profit increased by 138% ..
Successful Investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time .. ;)

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14676
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: MAL Community

Postby SHARK » Wed May 17, 2017 6:04 pm

CTBL was a difficult to collect but ASIY could have collected 2.30 or so..... they may have made profits..... better than CTBL.....
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 am

Blue Whale wrote:EPS of 46 cents with a book value of 12.9. @ CMP massive. Let's see what is the reaction tomorrow.

Thanks
BW


:)) :)) :)) :D
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
Contra
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 2650
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:54 am
Flag: Poland

Re: MAL Community

Postby Contra » Thu May 18, 2017 1:01 pm

MAL has some demand. On the other hand other plantation stocks have less demand and some are look like going to have some pullback.
Company, stock market, politics and the economy are four different things.

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Contra from now what will happen is plantation companies will move according to results released. The general price rise due to sentiment is completed. MAL's case now with the result investors evaluate and then decide the correct price and act. That is what you see.

Similarly when WATA result released investors evaluate the correct stock price and decide the action.
Same thing will follow with KGAL,MASK, NAMU, ELPL etc.

Once all results are seen then we see the plantation sector as a whole and then we can see where it will stabilize.

Thanks
BW
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
Contra
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 2650
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:54 am
Flag: Poland

Re: MAL Community

Postby Contra » Thu May 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Blue Whale wrote:Contra from now what will happen is plantation companies will move according to results released. The general price rise due to sentiment is completed. MAL's case now with the result investors evaluate and then decide the correct price and act. That is what you see.

Similarly when WATA result released investors evaluate the correct stock price and decide the action.
Same thing will follow with KGAL,MASK, NAMU, ELPL etc.

Once all results are seen then we see the plantation sector as a whole and then we can see where it will stabilize.

Thanks
BW


Thanks. But don't forget pullback in stocks. Some plantations stocks will have some illiquidity as well. This time I bought a one dark horse. I think some will pay attention to outlook of the industry in the second half of this year and strong market situation as well. During next one to three months we should see next direction.
Company, stock market, politics and the economy are four different things.

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MAL Community

Postby PAT » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Any one with MAL.....

expect good results for June quarter too.......
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:27 pm

PAT wrote:Any one with MAL.....

expect good results for June quarter too.......


I am with it. The result is known to TEC community :))
Value Invest Profit

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MAL Community

Postby PAT » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Blue Whale wrote:
PAT wrote:Any one with MAL.....

expect good results for June quarter too.......


I am with it. The result is known to TEC community :))


............ \m/
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 am

When will be the blocks @ 4.40 and 4.50 will be vanished in the thin air :-?
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:18 am

Advice to watch very closely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:40 pm

650k done. Cleared the 4.50 block as well.
MAL order book 2.jpg

ඔබට සතුටුයිද දැන් :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Achieved the 52W high again :-bd
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
ruwan999
Member
Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:27 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby ruwan999 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:33 pm

හරිම සතුටුයි :)) :)) :))
Thank you all the members :-bd :-bd :-bd
Shark, keep up the great work ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

newer1
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Sri lanka
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby newer1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Thanks blue whale for early notice.
BE A FRIEND OF TREND

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2780
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby topcat » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Blue Whale wrote:650k done. Cleared the 4.50 block as well.
MAL order book 2.jpg
ඔබට සතුටුයිද දැන් :D

=))
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:06 pm

52W target was upgraded immediately.
Value Invest Profit

User avatar
ruwa
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 8:55 pm
Location: Dankotuwa, Sri Lanka
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby ruwa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Will it continue to establish new 52W highs?

User avatar
ruwa
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 8:55 pm
Location: Dankotuwa, Sri Lanka
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby ruwa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Is it too late to enter now? :-? #-o

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MAL Community

Postby PAT » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:03 pm

New 52 weeks high

Rs 4.80/=
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6353
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MAL Community

Postby PAT » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Blue Whale wrote:When will be the blocks @ 4.40 and 4.50 will be vanished in the thin air :-?


Done......
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 7543
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am
Location: Asia
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MAL Community

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Evaluate and decide. MAL is trading at a PE of 2.2 now with book value close to 13/-. Giving reasonable dividend as well.
Value Invest Profit


Return to “Communities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: senarath67 + and 2 guests