MASK Community

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:36 pm

new 52 weeks high

Rs 24.60

over 587,000 shares traded
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 pm

new 52 weeks high

Rs 25.50

over 447,000 shares traded
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 pm

stocks hunter wrote:I would like to have a comparison between MASK & ELPL.

MASK – Purely engaged in manufacturing of tea & we know that the tea prices are receiving premium prices these days due to low production in Kenya, improved buying from CIS countries, Middle -east,Russia,China,Japan etc…

ELPL – Mainly engaged in manufacturing of Palm oil & Tea. Major portion of profits come from Palm oil business. However we know that the palm oil prices have come down in the world market during last couple of months.

MASK vs ELPL

Comparison done for the last 1 year period about the performance of the share prices of both these companies.

ELPL was performing well above MASK share price earlier, however due to stronger tea prices & the lower palm oil prices the share price growth of MASK started to outperformed ELPL price around end of June Q17 & completely out performed ELPL by now.

1 Year share price growth for MASK = 158.14% & trading at Rs22.0 levels.

1 Year share price growth of ELPL = 45.0% & trading at Rs28.60 levels.

Future expected performances

MASK =

Last Q profit = Rs153.0mn

Annualized profits = Rs610.0mn

Annualized EPS = Rs11.31

NAV as at 30/06/17 = Rs19.19

ELPL =

Last Q profit = Rs102.0mn

Annualized profits = Rs409.0mn

Annualized EPS = Rs5.62

NAV as at 30/06/17 = Rs55.10

ELPL has only the NAV advantage over MASK for the time being. Hence my argument is MASK share price should trade above ELPL in short to medium run. The speed of MASK share price growth is clearly visible after June Q17.

Following MASK 10 year share price shows us that MASK has surpass the previous higher share prices reported in FY12 & 14 successfully. This clearly indicates us how powerful the present demand of MASK shares.
However I estimate higher tea prices to continue & palm oil prices to remain in these price levels during this period.

Notice – This is not a buy or sell recommendation. This is prepared purely to share my views among the TEC community only.

source - capt securities/www.ft.com/investing.com


ELPL started run today

will MASK going to catch ELPL...... :-?
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

senarath67 +
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:00 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby senarath67 + » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:02 am

Dear Blue Whale,You predicted on 19 th September that Mask will reach 25/- soon.Price surpassed on 6 th October.Amazing.We miss you a lot.Sincerely hope that you will return soon and share your Devine predictions and inspirations with us.People who are serving others in a selfless manner will be protected and thrive in what ever endevor there are engaged in.You are one of them along with many such experts in the community.

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3467
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby stocks hunter » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:21 am

PAT wrote:
stocks hunter wrote:I would like to have a comparison between MASK & ELPL.

MASK – Purely engaged in manufacturing of tea & we know that the tea prices are receiving premium prices these days due to low production in Kenya, improved buying from CIS countries, Middle -east,Russia,China,Japan etc…

ELPL – Mainly engaged in manufacturing of Palm oil & Tea. Major portion of profits come from Palm oil business. However we know that the palm oil prices have come down in the world market during last couple of months.

MASK vs ELPL

Comparison done for the last 1 year period about the performance of the share prices of both these companies.

ELPL was performing well above MASK share price earlier, however due to stronger tea prices & the lower palm oil prices the share price growth of MASK started to outperformed ELPL price around end of June Q17 & completely out performed ELPL by now.

1 Year share price growth for MASK = 158.14% & trading at Rs22.0 levels.

1 Year share price growth of ELPL = 45.0% & trading at Rs28.60 levels.

Future expected performances

MASK =

Last Q profit = Rs153.0mn

Annualized profits = Rs610.0mn

Annualized EPS = Rs11.31

NAV as at 30/06/17 = Rs19.19

ELPL =

Last Q profit = Rs102.0mn

Annualized profits = Rs409.0mn

Annualized EPS = Rs5.62

NAV as at 30/06/17 = Rs55.10

ELPL has only the NAV advantage over MASK for the time being. Hence my argument is MASK share price should trade above ELPL in short to medium run. The speed of MASK share price growth is clearly visible after June Q17.

Following MASK 10 year share price shows us that MASK has surpass the previous higher share prices reported in FY12 & 14 successfully. This clearly indicates us how powerful the present demand of MASK shares.
However I estimate higher tea prices to continue & palm oil prices to remain in these price levels during this period.

Notice – This is not a buy or sell recommendation. This is prepared purely to share my views among the TEC community only.

source - capt securities/www.ft.com/investing.com


ELPL started run today

will MASK going to catch ELPL...... :-?


Yes PAT no sooner MASK will show it's capacity. You wait for the Sep 17 earnings & see it.

:-ss

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Yes SH time will give us the answer

Currently...
MASK - 26
ELPL - 33.30
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:00 pm

MASK

new 52 weeks high

Rs 27/=
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
helloworld
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:30 pm
Flag: United States of America

Re: MASK Community

Postby helloworld » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

This is CT technical analysis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
helloworld
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:30 pm
Flag: United States of America

Re: MASK Community

Postby helloworld » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm

this is also from CT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Thanks hello
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

newer1
Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Sri lanka
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby newer1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Could we collect Some more At low level?
BE A FRIEND OF TREND

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm

newer1 wrote:Could we collect Some more At low level?


... B-)
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

Edmond
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Location: The Earth
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby Edmond » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Seems share start the journey after much needed cooling off. Good volume traded.

Last few days it tested 27 too before came down. "High grown tea still getting higher demand"

Good luck guys... :D

Disc-Holding & add some more.

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Comparision week 40 and week 41.PNG


Uva High quantities and prices increased
Western High quantities increased, price marginal decreased
Good for MASK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm

over 200k traded around Rs 25/26
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
PATHFINDER
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby PATHFINDER » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Over 370k traded between 25.90-26.40
Day by day counter become bullish.This is the Monthly chart of MASK.
Next fib level shows possible immediate target of 30.A good report can make it a easy target.

SnapShot_171024_185814.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TIMING IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME

Edmond
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Location: The Earth
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby Edmond » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Thx PF.

Yes good volume traded. Holding tightly.

Is that bullish ascending triangle breaking...?

User avatar
PATHFINDER
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby PATHFINDER » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Edmond wrote:Thx PF.

Yes good volume traded. Holding tightly.

Is that bullish ascending triangle breaking...?


If you study the chart well, it's actually a break out of a falling wedge pattern.
TIMING IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME

newer1
Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Sri lanka
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby newer1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks PF. Good work. Chart confirms the bullish reversal.
BE A FRIEND OF TREND

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 15569
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: MASK Community

Postby SHARK » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Just be mindful at the Highs ........ Be a smart trader...... dont get carried away......
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
NC+
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2802
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:43 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby NC+ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks PF & Hello
"Letting your emotions over-ride your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure."

Edmond
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Location: The Earth
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby Edmond » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:07 pm

PATHFINDER wrote:
Edmond wrote:Thx PF.

Yes good volume traded. Holding tightly.

Is that bullish ascending triangle breaking...?


If you study the chart well, it's actually a break out of a falling wedge pattern.


Thx PF.

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6817
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: MASK Community

Postby PAT » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:41 pm

PATHFINDER wrote:Over 370k traded between 25.90-26.40
Day by day counter become bullish.This is the Monthly chart of MASK.
Next fib level shows possible immediate target of 30.A good report can make it a easy target.

SnapShot_171024_185814.png


Thanks PF

With good results 30 won't be a dream
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
Contra
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:54 am
Flag: Poland

Re: MASK Community

Postby Contra » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:45 pm

SHARK wrote:Just be mindful at the Highs ........ Be a smart trader...... dont get carried away......


Thanks Shark. I normally don't trade stocks. After sometime I did a very good trading in October and helped me to recover some losses. It was a perfect trading fro me. some opportunity comes suddenly.
Company, stock market, politics and the economy are four different things.

Chanuth
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:22 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: MASK Community

Postby Chanuth » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:28 am

all facts favourable .tecnically also bullish. will produce good quarter report. this horse should not be slower like this


Return to “Communities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests