Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

varathanS
New Member
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:27 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby varathanS » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Thank you SH for alerting the members at the appropriate time.

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 15871
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby SHARK » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Thank you SH.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby topcat » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 pm

Thanks SH although I enter acme with a strict SL :D
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby PAT » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm

stocks hunter wrote:When ASI in green territory we can expect all shares irrespective of their fundamental value or performance are going up. We have investors in the mkt as well as traders. It's a common to any mkt in the world.

But in Sri lanka people are seems to be very worried when share prices of companies going up due to fundamental reasons. All of a sudden they come up & talk about shares & their prices going up not knowing anything about It's fundamental values,reported performances & industry performances or future behaviors.

However when shares of loss making companies are going up for no reasons they are in a very silent mood.

Hence for the betterment of all the members in TEC I have prepared a table which represents performance of few selected companies which shows upward movements in it's share prices during last couple of days.

With these data in mind you all can do what ever you want or any risk you like to take in future.

B-) B-)


excellent SH,

many thanks for the eye opener...... \m/
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby PAT » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 pm

topcat wrote:Thanks SH although I enter acme with a strict SL :D


ACME produced better result in 2017 financial year compared to 2016

they managed to reduced the loss.....

EPS in 2016 -0.93

& in 2017 -0.46

50% improvement.......

can they deliver (+) earning in 2018..... :-?
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
GB
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:23 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby GB » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Thank you SH..Much needed statement \m/

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3544
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby stocks hunter » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Investors should be careful when going through news paper reports specially for the genuineness of it's contents.

Sometimes these reports may have hidden agendas as well. There for it is utmost important to have a very clear idea of what we buy in the mkt,what type of stocks we should hold, sector performances, & why we should sell stocks we have etc in order to optimize our profits.

Please go through following two links which are published today for a better understanding of which media provides us genuine/correct business information for our future benefits.

01. http://island.lk/index.php?page_cat=art ... tle=173188

02.http://economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_tea_pr ... 925-9.html

B-) B-) B-)

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby PAT » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:25 am

stocks hunter wrote:Investors should be careful when going through news paper reports specially for the genuineness of it's contents.

Sometimes these reports may have hidden agendas as well. There for it is utmost important to have a very clear idea of what we buy in the mkt,what type of stocks we should hold, sector performances, & why we should sell stocks we have etc in order to optimize our profits.

Please go through following two links which are published today for a better understanding of which media provides us genuine/correct business information for our future benefits.

01. http://island.lk/index.php?page_cat=art ... tle=173188

02.http://economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_tea_pr ... 925-9.html

B-) B-) B-)


Thanks SH

members must read both articles to understand the true picture
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3544
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby stocks hunter » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:54 am

Investors should be more vigilant these days since we can expect some people to make use of the current situation in the country for their benefits.

They will try their best to fish in trouble waters.......

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Posts: 3544
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Use your Brain and Invest in Stocks

Postby stocks hunter » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:20 pm

stocks hunter wrote:Investors should be more vigilant these days since we can expect some people to make use of the current situation in the country for their benefits.

They will try their best to fish in trouble waters.......


Some relief at last...........

:ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:


Return to “Stock Market Talkz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest