Daily Foreign Transactions

solace
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Daily Foreign Transactions

Postby solace » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Good Inflow for the PINS .Fundamentally sound share with Good Dividends.

ruwan999

Manipulation -Foreign Transactions

Postby ruwan999 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Experts your comments and views are highly appreciated on this matter..........

We know locally manipulating a shares is pretty normal.
One of my Sri lankan friend who stay in UAE invest in CSE got a foreign trading account. What if manipulators got same accounts and manipulate blue chips and other shares?????????? When you look foreign trading for last few months JKH/RIL/LLUB/TKYO etc I have a big question mark the way they trade and crossings :-\ :-\ :-\ .

LLUB bought around 85/= and sold @ 75/=, RIL bought@ 8 and sold @7.40 and etc. This is my personal thought and experts are welcome to correct me if I am wrong :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Shadow walker
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Flag: Sweden

Re: Manipulation -Foreign Transactions

Postby Shadow walker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:33 pm

ruwan999 wrote:Experts your comments and views are highly appreciated on this matter..........

One of my Sri lankan friend who stay in UAE invest in CSE got a foreign trading account. What if manipulators got same accounts and manipulate blue chips and other shares?????????? When you look foreign trading for last few months JKH/RIL/LLUB/TKYO etc I have a big question mark the way they trade and crossings :-\ :-\ :-\ .

LLUB bought around 85/= and sold @ 75/=, RIL bought@ 8 and sold @7.40 and etc. This is my personal thought and experts are welcome to correct me if I am wrong :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Why do you think LLUB 85 buying and 75 selling from a same party.. :-B

One of the main reason for foreign selling is currency devaluvation.. day by day foreigners losing their money due to rupee devaluvation..

EX - foreigner invest 1 million USD in CSE and he bought COMB, 1M COMB cost 125 M in 2014, now they can sell it around 130. Its 5 million capital gain, but actually he gets only 0.81million USD.. its a 19% loss for him.. :-B
Successful Investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time .. ;)

ruwan999

Re: Manipulation -Foreign Transactions

Postby ruwan999 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Shadow walker wrote:
ruwan999 wrote:Experts your comments and views are highly appreciated on this matter..........

One of the main reason for foreign selling is currency devaluvation.. day by day foreigners losing their money due to rupee devaluvation..

EX - foreigner invest 1 million USD in CSE and he bought COMB, 1M COMB cost 125 M in 2014, now they can sell it around 130. Its 5 million capital gain, but actually he gets only 0.81million USD.. its a 19% loss for him.. :-B

SW,
Not only LLUB, RIL/EXPO/TKYO/AEL/GLAS and some other shares too. I really like to get the foreign trading info for the time period of 11th April 2018 to 7th May 2018 to do my analysis.It is not one person, I think it's a group and they collect and dump and manipulate. Still need more info to prove my finding.If you can do a analysis for 1month foreign buying and selling for these shares you will find something interesting, it's not currency devaluation at all :-! :-! :-! :-! :-!

Shadow walker
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby Shadow walker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 pm

ruwan999 wrote:
Shadow walker wrote:

SW,
Not only LLUB, RIL/EXPO/TKYO/AEL/GLAS and some other shares too. I really like to get the foreign trading info for the time period of 11th April 2018 to 7th May 2018 to do my analysis.It is not one person, I think it's a group and they collect and dump and manipulate. Still need more info to prove my finding.If you can do a analysis for 1month foreign buying and selling for these shares you will find something interesting, it's not currency devaluation at all :-! :-! :-! :-! :-!

Its not one group.. individual funds...

sweden based Tundra frontier opportunities fund in buying side for many bluechips (JKH , SAMP ... etc) .. Aberdeen Fund (sold more than 12M JKH so far) and some other foreign funds in selling side.. :-B

Time තිබුනොත් 7th - 11 summary එකක් එවන්නම්.. :-bd
Successful Investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time .. ;)

Shadow walker
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby Shadow walker » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Screenshot_20180608-185954.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lukedesilva

Postby lukedesilva » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Thanks

NC+

Postby NC+ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:47 am

Thanks SW...
"Letting your emotions over-ride your plan or system is the biggest cause of failure."

Shadow walker
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby Shadow walker » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Screenshot_20180611-181611.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ruwan999

Postby ruwan999 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Shadow walker wrote:Screenshot_20180608-185954.png

Thanks SW,
This screen shot makes me happy :-bd
No LLUB selling ^:)^
But HASU buying :-w

Gass

Postby Gass » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Guys what happen to updater Shadow walker .. could you please update the rest ...

you guys did marvelous work .. please continue this without stopping .. TIA

dhanurrox
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby dhanurrox » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:06 pm

At last some inflow today

Return to “Stock Market Talkz”