Next penny gonna blast

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:43 am

Any idea friends.. *-:)
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:24 pm

is it BIL?.. :D
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

Hawk Eye
Research Analyst
Research Analyst
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby Hawk Eye » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:24 pm

I think the penny run is over and stagnating a bit as most of its prices are bit high and risky to enter.we saw runs in CSF,CITK,CITW,CIFL,BLUE,GLAS,HVA,RAL,TESS and the list goes on...there are penny share that didnt give a run yet..But at this point of the market i see its risky to enter...Most of these i traded and profited out...but now keeping away touching penny stocks

I feel the market to slow down a bit for various reasons..GOSL will tighten all areas to come out of issues temporarily..Fiscal reform to deal with a buildup of excessive debt is much-needed,...All what i see is the Growth forecast is bit low..just check forecasts up to 2020
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/forecast

Exceptionally certain sectors will do well..we can see Poultry, Cable ,aluminium ,construction are bit active...booming Tourism sector and Pourt City giving some hope for these...

All are trading on a conservative strategy, so everyone will profit out frequently..

So just a kind warning...Be patient and play smart with penny

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:32 pm

hawk eye wrote:I think the penny run is over and stagnating a bit as most of its prices are bit high and risky to enter.we saw runs in CSF,CITK,CITW,CIFL,BLUE,GLAS,HVA,RAL,TESS and the list goes on...there are penny share that didnt give a run yet..But at this point of the market i see its risky to enter...Most of these i traded and profited out...but now keeping away touching penny stocks

I feel the market to slow down a bit for various reasons..GOSL will tighten all areas to come out of issues temporarily..Fiscal reform to deal with a buildup of excessive debt is much-needed,...All what i see is the Growth forecast is bit low..just check forecasts up to 2020
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/forecast

Exceptionally certain sectors will do well..we can see Poultry, Cable ,aluminium ,construction are bit active...booming Tourism sector and Pourt City giving some hope for these...

All are trading on a conservative strategy, so everyone will profit out frequently..

So just a kind warning...Be patient and play smart with penny

Nice illustration bro. Thank you very much :ymhug: .
I am bit interested in Blue. It went to 2.90 and came down. shark can you see the charts for latest situation?
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

User avatar
sashimaal
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3229
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby sashimaal » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Thanks HE for the advice
"Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it" - Brian Tracy

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Usually i keep away from Rhythm and Blues.....
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Investing.com say strong buy in daily and monthly tech. I like to buy some at 2.20..
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Havent published 30.06.2016 Quarterly Financials :(

NAV 0.85 Its a Risky, and No return.... No Dividend...

Only Speculative
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:03 pm

SHARK wrote:Havent published 30.06.2016 Quarterly Financials :(

NAV 0.85 Its a Risky, and No return.... No Dividend...

Only Speculative
Better to concentrate on Fundamentally Strong CAPs
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 pm

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote:Havent published 30.06.2016 Quarterly Financials :(

NAV 0.85 Its a Risky, and No return.... No Dividend...

Only Speculative
Better to concentrate on Fundamentally Strong CAPs

Agree and I always follow it.
But time to time I like to take some risk ..Nathnam kisima gathiyak naha =))
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:19 pm

TC
Much better to give kaputu daane if you got more monaru :D
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:21 pm

SHARK wrote:TC
Much better to give kaputu daane if you got more monaru :D

=)) =)) :D
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

Edmond
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Location: The Earth
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby Edmond » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:28 pm

SHARK wrote:Havent published 30.06.2016 Quarterly Financials :(

NAV 0.85 Its a Risky, and No return.... No Dividend...

Only Speculative


Yes it is speculation.

But recently published report (I think 31/03) they make some profit. Recent past Mr. G family increased their holding ( Recent buy was 2-3 days ago time).

Disc- Traded from 1.80. Hope it will give trading opportunity again.

Cheers... :-w

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 pm

So it's cifl :D
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6275
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby PAT » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:32 pm

topcat wrote:So it's cifl :D


80% gained today.......... @-) @-) @-)
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 am

PAT wrote:
topcat wrote:So it's cifl :D


80% gained today.......... @-) @-) @-)

now again the real question..."Next penny gonna blast ??" :D
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

PAT
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6275
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 pm
Flag: Australia

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby PAT » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:22 am

topcat wrote:
PAT wrote:
topcat wrote:So it's cifl :D


80% gained today.......... @-) @-) @-)

now again the real question..."Next penny gonna blast ??" :D


yes, if you find on time you will be the winner.......... :o)
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 pm

PAT wrote:
topcat wrote:
PAT wrote:

80% gained today.......... @-) @-) @-)

now again the real question..."Next penny gonna blast ??" :D


yes, if you find on time you will be the winner.......... :o)

need some luck also
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:46 pm

some collection in flch. :-?
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

Hawk Eye
Research Analyst
Research Analyst
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby Hawk Eye » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:15 am

Any opinion about ALHP at 1.90

User avatar
topcat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 pm
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby topcat » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:32 am

hawk eye wrote:Any opinion about ALHP at 1.90

Asanga is continuously selling. I think too risky at the moment
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

Hawk Eye
Research Analyst
Research Analyst
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby Hawk Eye » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:51 pm

topcat wrote:
hawk eye wrote:Any opinion about ALHP at 1.90

Asanga is continuously selling. I think too risky at the moment


Asanga kept on buying until July 2016 then started selling from August. I wonder why he decided to buy at high and started selling at low.
So far he has sold 5,294,196 shares out of 131 Mn shares he hold

A winding up application was filed by Millenium housing for Rs.17 mn on the 9th June. After this the share price kept on dropping and Asanga is on the selling side. I dont think Anilana is in such a worse position to settle this small amount, but cash tied with their Dambulla 54 room project

Only thing I can guess is a margin clearing by Asanga, pledging his shares at higher price.

So it has to be sent up any time as it didnt run at the last penny run

Just my guess :-?

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Dear HawkEye

I guess reversal should be around 1.50
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:45 pm

tvc_94b32b24b03ac72d1e2b40973df276e7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

User avatar
SHARK
Savant
Savant
Posts: 14587
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi
Flag: Sri Lanka
Contact:

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Need to see RSI hitting 30 and below :D
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”


Return to “Stock Market Talkz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest