Next penny gonna blast

SHARK
Savant
Savant
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Next penny gonna blast

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:45 am

A possible 2Rs up or down on LDEV around 7.50 ........

Any takers.....
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

If you are Bullish .... Keep a SL @7Rs and below

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

However there are 2 flags ..... MACD and RSI in heated territory.

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:53 am

I want to let LDEV to cool down. Look at the consolidation pattern before entering into.
Value Invest Profit

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:56 am

The target should be considered after some highs and lows reactions ........ sins the acceleration from 3 to 8 was within 4-5 weeks.... some time is required for cooling off.

Discl: not holding

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 am

SHARK wrote:However there are 2 flags ..... MACD and RSI in heated territory.

This is the chart .... with 2 flags (concerns)

ldev.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Blue Whale wrote:I want to let LDEV to cool down. Look at the consolidation pattern before entering into.
Yes blue... that would be the ideal scenario many would like to see before its next advance or decline ..... :)

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Yes we have about 1 month before releasing the next set of financials.
Value Invest Profit

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Blue Whale wrote:
Blue Whale wrote:I feel something for SFL. Better to watch.

I feel there is a chance @ 13.50/- ;)

So 14.10 with good volumes so far :)
Value Invest Profit

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Blue Whale wrote:
Blue Whale wrote:Last quarter LDEV made a profit of 36Mn after all those loss quarters. They own 57% of Agarapathana Plantations.

Extract from lankem plantations website.

"Sri Lanka ranks third among the world's largest producers of tea harvesting leaf widely accepted as superior in taste and fragrance by connoisseurs and commoners alike. Tea is also very much part of the national flavour. From being the island's favourite brew to the distinctive plantation landscape and colonial tradition, the socio-economic imprint of Ceylon Tea has inspired a special place in the already exotic national fabric.

Agarapatana Plantations Pvt Ltd is among the biggest plantations located in the Agras valley region in Sri Lanka. The plantation's holdings include historical properties like Dambatenne Estate situated in the Badulla district in the Uva province of Sri Lanka and ranges in elevation from 1509 m to 1936 m AMSL.

Dambatenne is intrinsically linked to the history of Ceylon tea. Sir Thomas Lipton acquired the property in the 1890s owning it until his demise in the early 1930s. Dambatenne was instrumental in the building of the Lipton Tea empire and, by association, the legacy of Ceylon Tea.

A harvest of nearly 1.5 million kg's of Black Tea each year makes it the largest quantity produced by any tea factory in Uva. These teas are sold under the "Bandara Eliya" garden mark and are still as sought after as in the days of Sir Thomas Lipton with prices bearing testimony to this fact.

Dambatenne Estate has a total land extent of 873 ha. comprising of Bandara Eliya, Dambatenne, Deaculla, Mousakellie and Mahakanda Divisions. The total revenue tea extent is 364.95 ha. Besides tea, fuel-wood (202.2 ha), thatch banks (1.00ha), jungle/patna (107.6 ha), watersheds (29.1ha) and buildings/roads (134.8 ha) make up the full land extent. Secondary forests make up the scattered areas.

"Lipton’s Seat" on Dambatenne’s Bandara Eliya Division, is the highest point in the Badulla district towering over a precipice with a sheer descent of 6000 feet featuring one of the most breathtaking views in the world.

Dambatenne Estate is influenced by two distinct - Uva and Wellawaya - climates rendering the estate's rich biodiversity.

Pita Ratmalie & Beauvais Estates

Pita Ratmalie and Beauvais Estates frequently supply their green leaf to the Dambatenne factory for manufacture. The two estates along with Dambatenne have received Rainforest Alliance Group Certification. Another group of estates is being developed for Rain Forest Alliance certification this year. Four factories are already certified with ISO 22000/HACCP food safety standards and thirteen of our properties have already been certified by the Ethical Tea Partnership in regard to human resources and working conditions.

Agarapatana Plantations has a total land extent of 6,688 hectares under cultivation which includes 6,361 hectares of mature tea and produce the Uva high-grown variety. This year's harvest produced 8,833,818 kg's in addition to another 1 million kg's of bought leaf from smallholdings.

28 fully-equipped factories handle the entire production process. While many manufacturing units are ISO 2000 certified, a current programme is underway to obtain both, HACCP certification and ISO 22000 (food grade) standards as well.

Our choice teas offer a bouquet of distinctive flavours and notes from being grown in a variety of elevations traversing agro-climatic zones. A selection of High, Low and Uva elevation teas such as orthodox/rotorvane, CTC or Leafy manufacture provide the cream of the crop. Although the auction system sells the bulk of our production, we welcome direct export orders for specialty-type teas. "

I posted this on 17th May.
Value Invest Profit

topcat

Postby topcat » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:49 pm

super blue
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:15 am

SHARK wrote:Blue, Stocks Hunter and HawkEye .... were fully behind LDEV ... and took their chances ..... well-done boys...

SHARK wrote:
stocks hunter wrote:Don't forget LDEV........ With a very good plantation company under it's belt.
when you posted SH share was trading around 3Rs :D Now 7.50 what a timing ..... super ......
t the super t
Cheerz to all who identified at the bottom :ymhug:

Tx SHARK.

Actually there were no hiccups when I bought LDEV @low price levels since I clearly knew the super tea prices will be there to back the decision. Very few were their to back this in TEC in the likes of BW,PAT,HE etc.....in early stages.

Some were very negative about plantations. They would have mix this rally with rubber plantation companies. But for tea we have a very bright future ahead.

Happy to be a member of Sri lanka's No 01 SHARE MARKET forum which has now become a most advanced forum ever had in this country.We have now equipped with super talented members & it is the duty of all of us to protect this forum & to take this to the future generation.

Thanks SHARK once again for providing a platform for all of us to share our views in the area of share trading.

:D :D :D :D :D

PAT
Flag: Australia

Postby PAT » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:05 am

stocks hunter wrote:
SHARK wrote:Blue, Stocks Hunter and HawkEye .... were fully behind LDEV ... and took their chances ..... well-done boys...

SHARK wrote:
stocks hunter wrote:Don't forget LDEV........ With a very good plantation company under it's belt.
when you posted SH share was trading around 3Rs :D Now 7.50 what a timing ..... super ......
t the super t

Tx SHARK.

Actually there were no hiccups when I bought LDEV @low price levels since I clearly knew the super tea prices will be there to back the decision. Very few were their to back this in TEC in the likes of BW,PAT,HE etc.....in early stages.

Some were very negative about plantations. They would have mix this rally with rubber plantation companies. But for tea we have a very bright future ahead.

Happy to be a member of Sri lanka's No 01 SHARE MARKET forum which has now become a most advanced forum ever had in this country.We have now equipped with super talented members & it is the duty of all of us to protect this forum & to take this to the future generation.

Thanks SHARK once again for providing a platform for all of us to share our views in the area of share trading.

SH, you shoud be happy now.......

new 52 weeks high of Rs 8.80 for LDEV, but still long way to go in my view.......
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:11 am

PAT wrote:
stocks hunter wrote:

SHARK wrote:
t the super t

Tx SHARK.

new 52 weeks high of Rs 8.80 for LDEV, but still long way to go in my view.......

I can be happy too brother.
Value Invest Profit

PAT
Flag: Australia

Postby PAT » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:31 am

Blue Whale wrote:
PAT wrote:
stocks hunter wrote:

SHARK wrote:
t the super t

Tx SHARK.

I can be happy too brother.

Indeed BW, no need to mention...... :D
Live Today........
Without compromising your ability to Live Tomorrow……… :)

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:43 am

SFS were crashing down to 60 cents after the CB hold its business for six months. And now reached back to 1/-. How about this gain. Its like bitcoin gain to me ;)
Value Invest Profit

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 am

SFS order book cleared with a daily gain of 50% today itself and 100% from the 52w low of 60 cents. Here we have Bitcoin :ymparty:
Value Invest Profit

Cseinvester

Postby Cseinvester » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am

bluewhile dont compare bitcoin and crypto :D crypto now favourite market.

topcat

Postby topcat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Cseinvester wrote:bluewhile dont compare bitcoin and crypto :D crypto now favourite market.

crypto bubble burst neda?? :))
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"

ruwa

Postby ruwa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Couldn't find a community thread for RGEM. So thought of posting my view here.

In my opinion RGEM has no fundamental value and is a crap. But these types of shares have the tenancy to move in leaps and bounds without any real reason. Or shall I say these are suceptible for speculative play.

I would like to bring two announcements made by the company today in to the attention of our experts.

Will there be a speculative run based on these announcements?

dhanurrox
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby dhanurrox » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Holding IDL with good profit.Today touched 8

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 pm

ruwa wrote:Couldn't find a community thread for RGEM. So thought of posting my view here.

In my opinion RGEM has no fundamental value and is a crap. But these types of shares have the tenancy to move in leaps and bounds without any real reason. Or shall I say these are suceptible for speculative play.

I would like to bring two announcements made by the company today in to the attention of our experts.

Will there be a speculative run based on these announcements?

Possible @ CSE.
Value Invest Profit

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:43 pm

stay away from such companies ......

Invest_Now

Postby Invest_Now » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 am

ALHP,BIL and FLCH something tells me these gonna go up. The way it's trading the last couple of weeks.

matrix

Postby matrix » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am

Invest_Now wrote:ALHP something tells me this gonna go up. The way it's trading the last couple of weeks.

Owner dumping it himself. Extremely cautious if you plan to enter.
Stuck in a generation where LOYALTY is just a tatoo, LOVE is just a quote & lying is the new TRUTH

Return to “Stock Market Talkz”