Postby nis2010 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Tomorrow best Buying price for LFIN

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin
Flag: Sri Lanka

Re: Sell CTC & Buy LFIN - WHY?

Postby stocks hunter » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:05 pm

LFIN is trading at a very attractive levels now. Expected June Q 15 results will take LFIN towards Rs130 - Rs140 levels. This is still a very much under value share to me. Due to its attractive price levels this will get more buyers than earlier from the Mkt.

:-D

My argument is Next bull will lead banking and food and beverage shares. LFIN is very well under value and very attractive now than most of high value banking shares which I don't want to mentioned here. Its your call and you can enjoy hefty dividend of around Rs4.0 - Rs6.0 during the year 2016. This is a good dividend paying counter and this is a very good collecting point to me. Can enjoy a very high dividend yield in future from LFIN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nis2010
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby nis2010 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:09 pm

stocks hunter wrote:LFIN is trading at a very attractive levels now. Expected June Q 15 results will take LFIN towards Rs130 - Rs140 levels. This is still a very much under value share to me. Due to its attractive price levels this will get more buyers than earlier from the Mkt.

My argument is Next bull will lead banking and food and beverage shares. LFIN is very well under value and very attractive now than most of high value banking shares which I don't want to mentioned here. Its your call and you can enjoy hefty dividend of around Rs4.0 - Rs6.0 during the year 2016. This is a good dividend paying counter and this is a very good collecting point to me. Can enjoy a very high dividend yield in future from LFIN.

As you think LFIN has long journey and if buyers keep LFIN in their portfolio then they can get big positive return from this?

wmdcf
Flag: Malaysia

Postby wmdcf » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks SH for your recommendation .
I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years. - Warren Buffett

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:58 am

Massive foreign buying took place yesterday. It seems majority of shares traded yesterday bought by foreigners .....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:46 am

You will not have a chance to get LFIN at CMP levels after the release of June Q15 results.

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:23 am

Foreign buying is increasing in LFIN is a good sign.What DP companies lacking is big foreign buying when compared to other blue chips.Just look at VONE,LFIN,VFIN etc...etc... very low foreign participation.So its really nice to see foreign buying in to LFIN last week. It has become one of highest foreign purchased counter.

nis2010
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby nis2010 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:35 am

stocks hunter wrote:You will not have a chance to get LFIN at CMP levels after the release of June Q15 results.

my advisor needs to sell all LFIN and enter to a new counter . but still i smell something positive .

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:05 am

nis2010,

There are different strategies for stock investments. Day trading,short term trading,medium term trading and long term investments. I first bought LFIN around Rs120 levels and Rs105 levels. I kept the shares with me and the company has given me lots of benefits like couple of hefty dividends,now split,massive capital gain etc...etc...

End of the day investors with long term strategy wins. I don't know what is the motive behind your adviser. I know one thing LFIN will never let you down the share holders.

*Still the real bull is yet to come. The bull mkt will be lead by banking and finance stocks. LFIN is fundamentally still a very under value stock.Being an under value stock once the real bull phase come this share will go up to Rs130+ levels for sure.

*High dividend paying counter. This time they gave Rs10/share. Coz of the 1 to 2 split we can expect minimum of Rs4.50 dividend from LFIN for FY2016.

*June Q 2015 results will be great for LFIN due to the growth in improved consumer spending.

*Aggressive branch expansion and premier banking concept - Only HSBC.Standard charted is having at the moment. They have opened several premier banking branches in jaffna,kurunegala ....etc...etc... and the newest being the wattala branch.

*I'm really confident of LFIN's future.

Please ask from your adviser what should you buy after selling LFIN...... as well.

nis2010
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby nis2010 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:37 pm

stocks hunter wrote:nis2010,

There are different strategies for stock investments. Day trading,short term trading,medium term trading and long term investments. I first bought LFIN around Rs120 levels and Rs105 levels. I kept the shares with me and the company has given me lots of benefits like couple of hefty dividends,now split,massive capital gain etc...etc...

End of the day investors with long term strategy wins. I don't know what is the motive behind your adviser. I know one thing LFIN will never let you down the share holders.

*Still the real bull is yet to come. The bull mkt will be lead by banking and finance stocks. LFIN is fundamentally still a very under value stock.Being an under value stock once the real bull phase come this share will go up to Rs130+ levels for sure.

*High dividend paying counter. This time they gave Rs10/share. Coz of the 1 to 2 split we can expect minimum of Rs4.50 dividend from LFIN for FY2016.

*June Q 2015 results will be great for LFIN due to the growth in improved consumer spending.

*Aggressive branch expansion and premier banking concept - Only HSBC.Standard charted is having at the moment. They have opened several premier banking branches in jaffna,kurunegala ....etc...etc... and the newest being the wattala branch.

*I'm really confident of LFIN's future.

Please ask from your adviser what should you buy after selling LFIN...... as well.

he said there are good stocks than LFin in the current market. but still i believe something positive with LFIN.

What is your selling price of LFin in the future

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:38 pm

First you ask from him about his recommendations before selling.

LFIN - Performance FY13/14

EPS = Rs31.51

Adjustment for the spilit

Present EPS = Rs15.75
PE = 7.31 @CMP

I expect LFIN to report EPS Rs5.0 for the June Q15 which gives annual EPS of Rs20.

Will see what will happen in future

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:44 pm

This is only the start and will explode once June quarter results release the by the company.

nis2010
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby nis2010 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:22 pm

stocks hunter wrote:This is only the start and will explode once June quarter results release the by the company.

this is the reason that i keep LFIN without selling . i smell something positive still

nis2010
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Postby nis2010 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:24 pm

stocks hunter wrote:This is only the start and will explode once June quarter results release the by the company.

why today suddenly price climbed by Rs 4.

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 pm

The heading of this thread is valid to the PAST - PRESENT - & to the FUTURE as well.

:D

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:49 pm

stocks hunter wrote:The heading of this thread is valid to the PAST - PRESENT - & to the FUTURE as well.

:-bd

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:54 pm

SH is back in the limelight :D ...... more energy, Give a REDBULL :-o and you will see SH flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =))
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh great mate. This is absolutely great. How many times I placed my sell order before Rs150(before sub division)with frustration. No buyers for days...weeks..months..... What to do I hold it and get the green light about the performance and then came the double bonus.... The subdivision and the Rs10 dividend. This share I won't sell. Even after subdivision my broker remind me to sell around Rs130 levels. Still I thought of keeping it with me.

Yes this is for my future.

:ymapplause: :ymapplause:

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:27 am

stocks hunter wrote:
stocks hunter wrote:The heading of this thread is valid to the PAST - PRESENT - & to the FUTURE as well.

:-bd

Still LFIN would be a good candidate to represent your CTC shares.

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 am

CTC looking towards a 800 Support.

ctc.png

The CMP is trading below 50 and 150 average, does not initiate a BUY at the moment. :-w

sashimaal

Postby sashimaal » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 am

Yes Directors also started buying. Good time for Investors to enter around Rs 125 as selling quantities also there

It's a steady mover with good dividends.
"Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it" - Brian Tracy

SHARK
Savant
Savant

Postby SHARK » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Another topic of SH ..... That caught interest in me......

stocks hunter
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Postby stocks hunter » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:20 pm

;;) ;;)

Blue Whale
Equity Analyst
Equity Analyst

Postby Blue Whale » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:11 pm

I am seeing this just now. The moment I saw this topic lot of combinations came to my mind.

Sell LLUB and Buy CCS
Sell CARS and Buy RICH
Sell CFIN and Buy VFIN
Sell ALUF and Buy ALUM

Or my God lot of combinations @-)
Value Invest Profit

topcat

Postby topcat » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 pm

This will depend on one's portfolio.. :D
"Keep winners, Sell loosers"